Get in Contact with this years ASB

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ASB President – Jade Moore                                                    You can contact me at jadegrace878@gmail.com

ASB Vice President - Asmaa Abdalla
You can contact me at asmaa.h.abdalla@gmail.com
ASB Events Officer - Alexis Lewis
You can contact me at alexiskamrynbusiness@gmail.com


ASB Media and Communications Officer - Imara Bhanji
You can contact me at i.bhanji01@gmail.com

















ASB Historian - Desaree Huynh
You can contact me at dhcillaem7@gmail.com


Are you looking to get involved in ASB or Student Leadership? Connecting with others? Both of our amazing teachers/advisers can help you with that! Feel free to email both of them with any questions or concerns that you have.

ASB Co-Adviser - Ms. Petersen 
You can contact me at wavapetersen@gmail.com
or jpetersen@wava.org















                                                  ASB Co-Adviser - Mr. Holmes
                                                   You can contact me at aholmes@wavawave.org 
  or aholmes@wava.org

Comments